Wednesday, July 7, 2010

8 Reasons to become an Affiliate Marketer

I have worked with a lot of people in the past that seem to ask me the same question. Why would you ever want to become an affiliate marketer making money for someone else? Well, duh, I thought that it was common knowledge that when you have a JOB you are making money for someone else. However, I never had a clear and defined outline of reasons for becoming an affiliate marketer. I took some time and came up with 8 reasons for me to become an affiliate marketer. Some of these reasons may also inspire you as well to become an affiliate marketer yourself.

The ability to make money without having to deal with any customers Ever Again!

Affiliate Marketing is a business that works 24/7 - all year long!

The commute to work every day is the distance from bedroom to computer.

Your bank statement every morning shows more deposits than withdraws.

I pick the hours you work each day, week, month, and year.

There is little or no overhead cost, so almost all money gained is profit.

I can have enough time to take the vacations I want and take work with me.

I just want to relax and take it easy while others are working 40 - 60 hour workweeks just to pay the bills... I have been here working more than 48 hours a week every week for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment