Saturday, July 3, 2010

Affiliate Marketers Most Important Asset - Time vs. Cost

My affiliate marketing goal when I first began as an affiliate was to not only learn how to become an affiliate marketer but, to also learn what I was doing when I was doing it. In my months of research I have come across some highly interesting information.

First, which some of you may already know is that nobody wants to share the relavant information that makes them money. And if they do want to share the information they do it in such a way that everyone trying to learn can’t figure out what they are trying to say. These poor communicators also seem to try and milk you of more money as well.

The second is that it has come to my attention that most affiliate marketers spend most of their time trying to bring in traffic to their sites/blogs. Of course this is true because you can’t make a commission if nobody knows that your site and links exist. Right? I mean that it is your job as an affiliate to bring traffic isn’t it?

Also, as an affiliate there is something that you should know. If you do not already know, you should learn the difference between Price and Cost. Every affiliate marketing goal should have this in mind. Price is how much money you spend. As a beginner affiliate marketer the price you can spend may be low. Cost however is what is taken from you. For instance, it cost you your most valuable asset, time, to become a professional blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment