Friday, July 2, 2010

From The owner of The Affiliate Marketing Guide

Hi, my name is Adam,


I have been around the affiliate marketing industry for a while now. I have spent many hours doing research and self training. When I started I had no budget. That’s right, no investment capitol at all. I spent many nights falling asleep at the kitchen table when I should have been going to sleep with my wife or seeing my kids off to bed.


I spent most of my research combing through squeeze pages and article on how a twenty-something year old just mad a million dollars with his totally awesome system. I knew that if these kids could do it so could I. I would just have to do it the hard way until I built up enough investment capitol to acquire some choice software that most of these kids where promoting.


During my research I did not just sifted through information I took notes. Lots of Notes. I not only took notes on the systems that everyone promoted. I also took notes on what the software did as well. I build my own three ring binder and filled it full of notes. When I got bored of research I would organize my notes and print them off for easy reading later. Inside my binder is a collection of affiliate marketing guides, systems, charts, and resources.


And that was how I realized that I had just wrote my first Affiliate Guide for myself. A collection of information that lead me to become a great affiliate marketer.

No comments:

Post a Comment